10.27.2008

quick update on a busy life

I haven't had the camera to take too many pictures lately, so I haven't had anything interesting to blog about. At least, I can't think of anything to blog about.

Little Joe is doing fantastic. Kindergarten is quite becoming of him. He is mostly staying out of trouble, we still get a few instances here and there. He is starting to read to me a LOT now...which is pretty cool. I'll have to get some video of him reading on here. I can't belive my baby is growing up!!

Oh - funny story:
Little Joe was getting into the shower on Sunday morning, and he turned to me and said:

"Mommy - sometimes it's OK for me to touch my penis".

"Uh...Why is that, Joseph?"

"Well, you know the things that hang down under my penis? Well, sometimes they stick to my legs, so I unstick them. So - that's when it's OK".

I was laughing so hard that I cried. You know you would too!! Oh, the joys of little boys!!

In other news:
  • work is crazy, and I'm trying to keep my head above water.
  • There is a month left until the Turkey Trot - Ha! My butt is NOT going to be ready to run 6.2 miles. but, darn it, I'll try!
  • No deer yet, but Big Joe is making a valiant effort!! I need venison in my freezer darn it!!
  • Halloween is Friday, and I still have to finish making Little Joe's cloak for the Harry Potter Costume. ugh. I don't know if my sewing machine will work or not...It's kind of a beast.
  • The garden is officially pulled out. planning for next year now!!
  • There is probably more - but I can't think right now - I'm too busy!!
  • :)

No comments: