12.08.2009

MIA...sorry.

I've been absent for a while...Sorry. My life kind of got flip-turned upside down. but, it will all be OK.

Positive#1: I will be teaching a course at Lawrence Tech Univ. this January.
Positive#2: Little Joe and I watched our wedding video together last night.
Negative#1: The ax fell. I was laid off, and my "official" last day is January 8th. (I won't be in the office after December 18th though).
Negative#2: I have a chemistry paper due in roughly 56 hours. That I haven't really started.

There are a ton of things that I need to add to the blog...all in good time. Pictures, funny stories, sad stories, you know, life. Please be patient with me as I sort out things right now. I have lots to tell you -

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry about the layoff! Hang tough girlie, you're strong and you will weather it all :) Seriously, give me a shout if you need to chat xoxo

The Bonfiglio Family said...

Love you Jen!! Good luck on the chem paper.

Danielle said...

Congrats on the LTU job, my sis is an Admissions Counselor there and loves it. I am sorry to hear about the lay-off, that really stinks. Hang in there, I know you will!