12.15.2010

yes. I am alive....

Sorry to not have posted in so long.  Life has gotten too busy for me to be me.  Seriously.  and I'm stressed out about alot of things - and I won't vent about them in public. 
 
Needless to say - the family is awesome.  Little Joe is amazing.  We have deer in the freezer.  We are getting excited about the holidays.  I throughly enjoyed teaching at LTU this semester...and it sounds like they MAY ask me back next Fall to teach this same class. (SWEET!) 
 
Our christmas tree is huge, and fully decorated. 
I am trying to find a Gluten-free recipe for lefse.
I am going to meet with the orthpaedic surgeon about my hip....again. 
I recently bottled a shiraz, but need to get some more bottles.  and I am planning on starting a Cab over the holidays.
Dax had surgery.  She looked like Franken-dog.  The vet cut a 12-inch incision.  :(  but she was a trooper.
I miss my mom.
Work is crazy.
more later...I promise.  I have tons of pics!!!

No comments: