5.05.2008

Making coffee...the most important thing that I taught my son...

No seriously - Joseph made coffee for me the other morning...with a little help from me...but not much. he poured the water into the carafe, he ground the beans, he pressed the start button. but, he didn't pour...I wouldn't let him pour the hot coffee. :) But, nonetheless, he did an AWESOME job! I don't think he'll be drinking it anytime soon...I don't want to stunt his growth!!!






He has always loved to smell my coffee - it's his little thing that he does when we are at the coffee store...he'll have his chocolate milk in a coffee cup, and then I'll have my full-strength coffee. But...he has to smell the coffee. :) what a cutie!















We also went to see Thomas the Tank Engine on Sunday. He was at Greenfield Village. We also took my neice, Ashlyn. I think the kids had a great time - they got to ride on the train, which was the most important part of the trip...and see all the model trains (which Joseph LOVED!!) and hang out with Joe and I for the morning. Then...on sunday afternoon - we went to Grandma Khris' house and had a party! Balloons, streamers, cake, ice cream, presents, etc....and I forgot the camera in the car. duh!! but, Joseph had a great time at the party. And I'll leave you with a picture of Thomas - whoo-hoo!!!

No comments: