1.31.2009

Home

Pics from around the house this past week. Dax has been driving us crazy...she wants to go outside, but it is so cold for her - so she wants to play inside. She doesn't understand that the HOUSE ISN'T THAT BIG!!!
With the frisbee....
Here's Joseph - being cute. Although these cars are everywhere in the house - he comes up with some of the craziest stories about them. These were delivery trucks doing something or other.

And here's the boy eating new foods that he has never tried before. On his plate are: raisins, apples, blueberries and a yorkshire pudding. He like the raisins and the apple. Yeah!!

On Thursday night, he tried parmesan whitefish (didn't like it), spinach (didn't like it) and rice (liked it). Tonight was homemade chicken fried rice. He didn't even want to take a bite. I really wish he would eat. Even if it was just one bite...but he is SUCH a picky eater and it drives me crazy! I was eating escargot at his age!!!! sigh.
We've lived in our house for almost 10 years - and I JUST put up a valance in the kitchen. How sad is that?? I'm really on the home decor kick. Odd. I figure we'll be in our house for several more years, as there is no way we'll be able to sell it in this market. So....I want to make it a home. Comfortable, personal, inviting, colorful, you get the idea. So - these are the valances that I bought back on Black Friday...I love them!! They make the kitchen window look larger, but they make the kitchen feel more inviting. Our kitchen is ugly anyways - but maybe the color will help hide the ugliness!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think it looks pretty. Congrats on little Joe trying new things! :) P.S. - I love your pooch!!