2.03.2009

Early morning musing

This morning was wonderful. Little Joe and I woke up VERY early, got ready, packed our bags and left the house at 6:10AM. Why so early, you ask? We went to the Coffee house and had coffee together!! Well, he had chocolate milk...but you get the point! It was a perfect way to start the day. We talked, we played dominoes, we had oatmeal (he took one bite), and we started our day in a wonderful way! I realize that this is a small thing to do, and not majorly important...but he enjoyed it, and so did I. Maybe we'll continue this tradition until I'm old and gray. Maybe he'll do it with his kids. Spending the time together is the most important thing of all. :)
And on that note...here's a flashback pic of the dude, he was about 1.5 years old...

2 comments:

The Bonfiglio Family said...

Adorable!! He was (and is) such a cute kid.

Eczema Mom said...

What a cutie!!!!

Oh, I thought of you today while at the gym...I know you don't like the elliptical, but have you tried the cross-training on that has the ramp? It puts the body weight in the heels so your toes don't fall asleep!