10.08.2009

Harvest Moon

Mood: hopeful
Music: NYC-Gone, Gone (Conor Oberst)

Did anyone see the Harvest Moon last night? All I can say is Wow. Holy Wow. I was driving home from class on M-14, and the moon was RIGHT THERE. I mean, as in...it was sitting ON the road - and it was HUGE!!!

It made me feel very small and insignificant. It made me realize that my life is such a small part of the universe, and I should remember that more often. Me? In the whole scheme of life? Not even a blip on the radar. Now, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing. What I'm saying is this:

What happens in my life won't change the world. It won't change the nation. It won't change the State. Maybe it will change the region - it might change the community - and hopefully it changes my circle of influence. But really...think about it.

In other news - I have my chemistry class tonight. yeah. joy. Do you sense the excitement? I am just praying for a passing grade in this class - it's the last leg in my journey - and I NEED to pass. ugh.

1 comment:

Mae said...

damn i forgot to look at the moon last night :[