11.04.2009

insights and epiphanies

Horoscope: Take on tasks and responsibilities only if you are prepared to see them through. It is time to be a doer rather than a thinker.

***************

Hmmm.  I wonder what the fates are trying to tell me...should I not plan so far into the future?  Should I not start new projects?  Or what??  Why do horoscopes have to be SO vague?  Argh!  At least Mercury isn't in retrograde, so I'm Ok there.

 

Am I a "doer"?  Are you a "doer"  This is an interesting concept for me - I like to be the "doer", but I think there is a large part of me that is also the thinker, the planner, the organizer...maybe I just want to do it all!  :) 

******************

In other news:

 

I have my geochem midterm exam in about 27 hours.  yeah...so....I'm not holding my breath for this.  I seriously am so lost in this class.  I think a major part of it is that I am not a "student" anymore - I have about a million other things going on in my life - and some of those things have priority over geochemistry.  I know, sad, but true.  I understand the lectures, but then recalling what the lecture was about is pointless for me.  It's like my brain doesn't retain the info that we just talked about.  Why is that?  Ugh.  This plain sucks. 

 

I'm also a crazy procrastinator.  I'm the WORST at putting things off...and I think I have procrastinated too much about studying - I haven't put in the time that I know I should have.  It has been sporadic - and I know that is part of my problem.  I try to study at home, I try to study during lunch at work...it's tough though. 

 

OK - enough bellyaching.  I'm leaving the office in a bit, and going home to STUDY!  And I mean it this time...seriously!!

 

 

No comments: