12.26.2009

The Little Artist AND the Vintner.

Little Joe came home from school with this piece of artwork. He was extremely proud, and I thought it was quite colorful...until he started to explain to me WHO the artist was whose style and precedent he was following. HUH? He said it was Keith Haring.

Who? Keith Haring (May 4, 1958 – February 16, 1990) was an artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s.

So...I did what any proud mom would have done. I framed it, and hung it in the kitchen, for all to see.
And, on the Vintner front...My husband is freaking AWESOME!!! He gave me my Christmas gift early this year...because he wanted to make sure I had something to keep me busy. He So Rocks. He got me a whole wine-making setup. SWEET!!!


There is a place in Livonia, only about 4 miles away. I never even knew it was there...but he found it!! I'm going to start with a Chardonnay. I'll be sure to put up pics and blog about it. I'm not sending all my readers a bottle though. sorry.

No comments: