1.19.2012

A million ideas in my brain

I truly have to wonder what the side effects of Vicodin are...because I can't concentrate on anything for longer than 20 minutes that actually needs brain power. Maybe this is what adult ADD is like. I've been making a list (duh...of course I have) of all of the things I want to blog about. I think my challenge to myself will be to spend no more than 20 minutes on each post/topic...and get through them all. I have some funny stories. I also have some FYIs for anyone considering a PAO surgery ....lessons learned.
But I will leave you with one small bit of info. I have found some truly great friends in this whole experience, but I have also found out some people just don't have the time to care. While I realize that my surgery is not very exciting, I guess that my expectations of friendships has just been too high. Or...to put a positive spin on it...I have some amazing friends who set the bar SO high that the average friend/person has no chance of reaching it.

Love to you all--

No comments: