1.04.2010

Random Thoughts and Vents.

A couple of random things...

I love hanging things on the walls of our home. Love Love Love it. it makes it seem like more of a home than a place with four walls and a roof. My latest framing project: Nothing fancy, but it fits well between the window and corner in one of those weird small places.

I have a vent...

I cannot stand when people feel the need to tell the same story over and over. To different people, mind you...but all in a small space. And, to boot - the story is completely irrelevant to anything of substance. I (nor anyone else) care what you had for dinner, and what your sister and brother fought about, and what your mom bought at Walmart. Seriously. C'mon people. This is trivial information that you can keep to yourself, unless I ask for something to bore me to death.

No comments: