3.16.2010

Starting Anew

Yup. Today I start my new job. At a place that I have admired for many years. I. Am. Happy.

Mind you, I won't be in the office today, they asked me to attend a workshop...so, I'm headed there instead. But, nonetheless...I. Am. Happy. !!!!!!!

Things are good. I am busy. LTU is kicking my butt. Teaching is hard. No matter what anyone says. There is so much that goes on behind the scenes. Ugh.

Little Joe is good too. He finds out which baseball team "drafted" him next week. Yeah! Little League starts!!! I love watching him play baseball!

I started seeds last week, and yesterday. Tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, summer squash, zinnias, cosmos, sunflowers. Whoot! pics to follow. You know me.

Short update - nothing exciting. Life is good.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hooray!! :) I'm so happy for you. We will have to catch up again soon.