9.11.2010

Borrowing Books...

It's a rainy day, and I feel like there are a million things that I want to get done - most of them being outside though.

Instead - Little Joe and I went to the Library. Firstly, to pay a late fee for one book that I forgot to turn in. All of 10 cents. Secondly - because it was raining, and I felt like I HAD to get out of the house. So, off we went. I love the library - so many books...so many possibilities for learning about new things. And...Little Joe loves the library too! He more so likes the idea of picking encyclopedia-type books...but hey - they count, right?

So - as we are checking out...I ask the lady at the desk "How old do you have to be to get your very own library card?", (thinking at least 10 years old....) She says "old enough to sign your name!".

So....guess what Joseph got today:


His very own library card. Yup.

No comments: